Deepika Padukone is one of the sensational actresses of Bollywood. She is a rising Bollywood diva. Deepika Padukone never gave up and emerged out as a winner in every point of her life. She is an inspiration to all of us. Deepika Padukone won many hearts by her acting and performance. She is undoubtedly a strong performer.
Deepika Padukone is a fashionista of tinsel town. She dresses like a stylish and classy goddess. But yes, there are some surprising which are lesser known by people around.
So here are some of the interesting facts about Deepika Padukone which you should not be missed:
1. Deepika Padukone was born and brought up in Copenhagen, Denmark but later migrated to Bengaluru to live with her family at an early age of 11.
2. Have you heard the music track of Himesh Reshammiya ‘Naam Hai Tera’? If not then search it, you can easily spot Deepika Padukone in this music video. Farah Khan snapped Deepika in the same and later finalised to cast her in her movie Om Shanti Om. After her first break with Himesh, she was seen in Om Shanti Om in the lead role.
3. Well, Deepika Padukone is a daughter of famous badminton player Prakash Padukone. While following the footsteps of her father she played a National level in badminton as well. There are some of the people who don’t know that she was also played a state-level basketball player.
4. In the beginning, Deepika was supposed to make her Bollywood debut with Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Saawariya. But later, Bhansali replaced her with Sonam Kapoor. Deepika made her debut with Om Shanti Om which was released on the same day as Saawariya. At the end, Deepika’s Om Shanti Om was more successful than Bhansali’s Saawariya.
5. Deepika who was seen in the film Chandni Chowk To China along with Akshay Kumar learned Japanese martial arts form called Jujutsu to perform her character much well in the film. She herself performed every single stunt in the film without taking a support of anyone.
6. Deepika Padukone has refused to work with Salman Khan in the past. The three projects have been offered to Deepika along with Salman Khan i.e., Shuddhi, Sultan and a dance number in Kick.