April 28, New Delhi: In this Corona era, all industries have shattered but a few of them will take more time to revive as those industries fall in the leisure category. The tourism sector is one of them although the Tourism industry contributes almost 10% in GDP across the globe and the same in India too.
We discussed the survival of the Tourism Industry post-Corona with industry experts in our show Bluntly Speaking and they gave their views on how this industry could recover faster.
Today’s panelists were:
Don’t Miss it: Courage is Stronger Than A Mountain!
1. Bharat Bhushan Atri, CMD – Caper Travel Company
2. Vineet Aggarwal, CEO – Savoy Hotel, Mussoorie
3. Hemant Mediratta, Senior Luxury Hotelier & Global Hospitality Consultant
4. Pallavi Mehra, Group Director – Informa Market
5. Rajan Sehgal, Co Founder – Passionals